Monday, October 11, 2010

My Refrigerator

I recently noticed that the overall look of my refrigerator highly improves when it’s stocked with healthier foods. It's all of the fresh strawberries and vibrant green lettuces, complimented by the red tomatoes. It actually turns out to like a designed pattern because there are different colors, shapes and textures to look at. Whereas, when there are unhealthy foods it looks less natural, more commercial, and more or less, less appetizing. What this reminds me of is the stocked refrigerators with the glass doors at Panda Express, all of the chopped veggies ready to be cooked almost look sculptural in a way. Beautiful with their simplistic form and color, all lit and almost glowing with pride. I wish that my refrigerator could one day look something like that of Panda’s. Not just because its healthy, but because it looks like a designed piece that somebody took a lot of time and care for. The food almost looks too good to be eaten, as if we were only meant to look at it and admire it from a far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment